- If posting a video or comment, be wary of your audience and of language which may offend others.
- Ensure that no YouTuber’s videos are spammed with links to said company.
- Create a channel for the company videos and assure that there are set playlists for different aspects of the company (this will make finding things easier).
- Use bright colours in text/images and reach out to your audience.
Your knowledge is my hollow depth,
Your thoughts bite my skin with their salty critique,
Your eyes lock my mouth: their isolating stare into my nothingness,
You say that I’m your Sin.
Your hands rattle my cages,
My ribs paint violet and blue.
I can’t escape from your vice,
Why must it have been you?
My heart is but a vessel,
Your charm; it’s captain.
My thoughts swim in seas – the seas of your Beautiful blue eyes,
They bronze in the golden sunlight of your hair.
Your smile warms my soul and your protection forever keeps me safe.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
For as long as I can remember, I have been fascinated by the point of a pencil. The way something so small, and so delicate can create a thousand different sentences and two million different feelings to each one of us. the colours guide my inspiration. I once heard a quote by Buffy Andrews, which goes along the lines of, “In a world of noise writing is my soul speaking silently.” If I were to sum up what kind of person I am, I would say something along the lines of, “worldly optimist”. One of my main goals in life is to be optimistic and see the light where there is darkness (I love metaphors!) and to share inspirational quotes when I can because not only can they make me happy but they could put a smile on someone who maybe needed one.
I hope to post here as much as I can with updates of my course work and personal writing. Thank you for your visitation! 🙂